Editing, Polishing, and Proofreading Your Business Writing
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations below for our most popular combinations.
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations in the right column for our most popular combinations.
What makes writing clear, concise, persuasive, and effective?
The difference between mediocre writing and effective writing is careful and thorough proofreading. Every writer needs it, and every important document requires it. This course teaches you the specialized skills you need to produce error-free and professional business writing.
- Learn the techniques for effectively polishing your writing
- Receive coaching from your instructor on editing and proofreading
- Learn how to edit your business writing so it is clear, concise, and well organized
- Learn the essential skills every writer needs to proofread
- Review the essential business grammar rules
- Learn the special method of editing from the outside in
You learn step-by-step techniques to edit writing for clarity and coherence by studying examples and getting feedback on your revisions. You also review basic business grammar and usage.
When You Complete This Course...
- You will have learned and practiced how to improve any business writing.
- You will have trained your eye to spot problems quickly and edit to create a polished work product.
How It Works
When you enroll, we give you access to all the online lessons and training materials. Each lesson builds on the lessons that precede it. We offer clear explanations for every part of our training and plenty of real-world examples of how to apply the skills you are learning.
Set Your Own Pace
You go at your own pace and submit assignments when you are ready. You don’t have to be online with other students or perform activities at specific times.
Your instructor evaluates all your work, coaches you through learning the skills, and gives you personalized feedback on what you are doing well and what still needs polish. You can contact your instructor at any time if you have questions about your training, business writing, or the English language.
When you finish the course within four months, you receive a graduation certificate.