Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations below for our most popular combinations.
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations in the right column for our most popular combinations.
Editing business writing well shapes the raw material of a good first draft into a great final draft.
Don’t sell yourself short by skipping the most important part of the writing process, editing business writing. This course teaches you how to write and edit writing to create business writing that warrants and rewards the attention of your busy readers.
- Learn the techniques for effectively editing business writing
- Receive coaching from your instructor on your writing and editing
- Learn how to edit your business writing so it is clear, concise, and well organized
- Learn the essential skills every writer needs to edit business writing effectively
- Learn the special method of editing from the outside in
This is a practical course. We study the best practices for editing business writing and then learn to apply them to sample documents. We train you to work through a document in orderly steps. First you edit the business writing as a whole, then drill down to focus on writing paragraphs, individual sentences, and word choice. You email your work to the instructor and receive extensive feedback.
When You Complete This Course...
- You will know how to edit so you create clear, concise, well-organized business writing.
- You will know how to edit writing so it is focused, clear, and intelligible to your readers.
How It Works
When you enroll, we give you access to all the online lessons and training materials. Each lesson builds on the lessons that precede it. We offer clear explanations for every part of our training and plenty of real-world examples of how to apply the skills you are learning.
Set Your Own Pace
You go at your own pace and submit assignments when you are ready. You don’t have to be online with other students or perform activities at specific times.
Your instructor evaluates all your work, coaches you through learning the skills, and gives you personalized feedback on what you are doing well and what still needs polish. You can contact your instructor at any time if you have questions about your training, business writing, or the English language.
When you finish the course within four months, you receive a graduation certificate.