Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations below for our most popular combinations.
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations in the right column for our most popular combinations.
There's a method for writing effective and useful email.
We're all drowning in a constant stream of messages and untimely interruptions. A good email tells your readers what they need to know, while also showing that you respect their time and attention. Effective email says everything you need to say and nothing you don’t. There's a method for writing effective and useful email; this course shows you how it's done.
Take This Course If ...
- You want to learn how to write email that communicates clearly.
- You want to spend less time writing and responding to emails and more time getting work done.
- You have received negative comments on your email skills, or your emails aren't getting the responses you expect.
The Writing Effective Workplace Email course teaches you how to write clear, well-organized email that has the impact you want, motivates your readers to respond as you expect, and accomplishes your business objectives. It presents a highly-structured approach to writing email that you can apply to all email and memo writing. Your instructor coaches you through learning the skills and revising your emails.
When You Complete This Course ...
- You will have a firm understanding of how to write email that gets things done and gets the response you want from your readers.
- You will write emails more confidently and quickly.
- You will increase productivity throughout the company by communicating efficiently and establishing a clear record of thoughtful exchanges that everyone can refer to as needed.
- You will understand how to avoid frustrating your colleagues and clients with clumsy emails that waste your time and theirs.
How It Works
When you enroll, we give you access to all the online lessons and training materials. Each lesson builds on the lessons that precede it. We offer clear explanations for every part of our training and plenty of real-world examples of how to apply the skills you are learning.
Set Your Own Pace
You go at your own pace and submit assignments when you are ready. You don’t have to be online with other students or perform activities at specific times.
Your instructor evaluates all your work, coaches you through learning the skills, and gives you personalized feedback on what you are doing well and what still needs polish. You can contact your instructor at any time if you have questions about your training, business writing, or the English language.
When you finish the course within four months, you receive a graduation certificate.