Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations below for our most popular combinations.
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations in the right column for our most popular combinations.
Good email tells your readers what they need to know while showing you respect their time and attention.
Email should say everything that needs to be said, and nothing that doesn’t, and give the reader a clear understanding of what needs to happen next. There's a method for writing effective and useful email; this course teaches you how.
Take This Course If ...
- You want to learn how to write email that communicates clearly.
- You want to spend less time writing and responding to emails and more time getting your work done.
- Your emails aren’t getting the responses you want, or you have received negative comments on your email skills.
- You are ready to work through our training materials on your own and don’t need an instructor.
This self-study course teaches you how to write clear, well-organized email that has the impact you want, motivates your readers to respond as you expect, and accomplishes your business objectives. It presents a highly-structured approach to writing that you can apply to all email.
When You Complete This Course ...
- You will have a firm understanding of how to write email that gets things done and gets the response you want from your readers.
- You will write emails more confidently and quickly.
- You will increase company productivity by communicating efficiently and establishing a clear record of thoughtful exchanges that everyone can refer to as needed.
- You will understand how to avoid frustrating your colleagues and clients with clumsy emails that waste your time and theirs.
How It Works
This is a self-study course. You work through your lessons on your own, without the aid of an instructor.
If you select the “Record Keeping” option, we track your progress and submit a report to your administrator upon completion of the course.
When you enroll, we give you access to all the online lessons and training materials. Each lesson builds on the lessons that precede it. We offer clear explanations for every part of our training and plenty of real-world examples of how to apply the skills you are learning.
Set Your Own Pace
You go at your own pace. You don’t have to be online with other students or perform activities at specific times.