Writing Clear, Effective Email Self-Study
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations below for our most popular combinations.
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations in the right column for our most popular combinations.
This email course will teach you the best practices for writing clear business email.
Email should say everything that needs to be said, and nothing that doesn’t, and give the reader a clear understanding of what needs to happen next. There's a method for writing effective and useful email; this course teaches you how. In this email writing course you'll learn how to write clear, effective emails by studying on your own.
It is a self-study course, so we will not track your progress and you will not receive a graduation certificate.
- Self-study with all the best practices for writing effective email
- Learn to write clear business emails that readers respond to
- Learn the best practices for writing email readers appreciate
- Learn how to guide readers through your message
- Learn to write so clearly you cannot be misunderstood
- Learn to choose the correct business vocabulary
This email writing course teaches you how to write clear, well-organized email that has the impact you want, motivates your readers to respond as you expect, and accomplishes your business objectives. It presents a highly-structured approach to writing email that you can apply to all business email. It is self-study, so you go through it at your own pace.
If you want instructor feedback and tracking your progress, you should register in the Writing Effective Workplace Email course.
When You Complete This Course...
- You will have a firm understanding of how to write email that gets things done and gets the response you want from your readers.
- You will write emails more confidently and quickly.
- You will increase company productivity by communicating efficiently and establishing a clear record of thoughtful exchanges that everyone can refer to as needed.
- You will understand how to avoid frustrating your colleagues and clients with clumsy emails that waste your time and theirs.
How It Works
This is a self-study course. You work through your lessons on your own, without the aid of an instructor.
If you select the “Record Keeping” option, we track your progress and submit a report to your administrator upon completion of the course.
When you enroll, we give you access to all the online lessons and training materials. Each lesson builds on the lessons that precede it. We offer clear explanations for every part of our training and plenty of real-world examples of how to apply the skills you are learning.
Set Your Own Pace
You go at your own pace. You don’t have to be online with other students or perform activities at specific times.