Writing Customer Support Messages
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations below for our most popular combinations.
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations in the right column for our most popular combinations.
Writing customer support messages that are clear keeps users happy.
As a customer support representative, you solve problems and keep users satisfied with your company's product or service. But that takes more than just understanding the solutions to users' problems. You also have to know how to communicate those solutions in a way that customers can easily understand and follow. This customer support messages course teaches you best practices for writing well-organized, clear customer support messages. Learn to write clearly and quickly, so your customers leave satisfied with the solution and appreciative of the care you take to explain it.
- Learn how to assess customer or client needs
- Learn how to write emails with clear explanations that solve the problems
- Learn how to write emails that give customers a satisfying experience
- Learn how to state the problem, explain causes, and describe solutions
- Learn how to start and end effective customer-support messages
- Learn when to escalate and when to use another medium for the customer
This customer support email course trains you to organize and write customer support messages that solve problems and create good working relationships. You learn how to build your writing in easy-to-read blocks so it’s easy to understand. We train you to write simply and clearly, and teach you how to explain complicated procedures in a way that eliminates confusion.
This course was developed in cooperation with Service Strategies, Inc., a company that specializes in working with technical call centers. The entire training program contains two courses: BWC495 Basic Writing Skills for Technical Call Center Representatives and BWC497 Writing Customer Support Messages. If you register for both courses at the same time, you will receive a discount.
When You Complete This Course...
- You will have a better understanding of how to write email that answers your customers’ questions and solves their problems quickly and efficiently.
- You will know how to quickly identify your customers’ problems and structure your responses into easy-to-read blocks to facilitate reader comprehension.
- You will understand how to write clearly and concisely in your first draft, reducing the number of customer callbacks and email exchanges.
How It Works
When you enroll, we give you access to all the online lessons and training materials. Each lesson builds on the lessons that precede it. We offer clear explanations for every part of our training and plenty of real-world examples of how to apply the skills you are learning.
Set Your Own Pace
You go at your own pace and submit assignments when you are ready. You don’t have to be online with other students or perform activities at specific times.
Your instructor evaluates all your work, coaches you through learning the skills, and gives you personalized feedback on what you are doing well and what still needs polish. You can contact your instructor at any time if you have questions about your training, business writing, or the English language.
When you finish the course within four months, you receive a graduation certificate.