Basic Writing Skills for Technical Call Center Representatives
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations below for our most popular combinations.
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations in the right column for our most popular combinations.
Write support emails that are clear and helpful.
As a call center representative, you are often the first and last contact between the customer and your company. Your ability to communicate clearly and efficiently reflects on the business. You have the know-how to write customer-support emails that solve problems, but it can still be a challenge to communicate the solutions clearly, especially under time pressure. This support email writing course teaches you to write emails clearly and correctly, so your customers always understand your explanations and your email writing follows the rules of business grammar.
- Learn how email writing that is correct, clear, and concise
- Learn how to address reader needs in your support emails and explain fully but concisely
- Learn to choose vocabulary and write sentences readers will understand
- Learn to avoid common errors in writing support messages
- Learn how to spell the most commonly misspelled words
This course teaches you how to compose your support emails in easy-to-read blocks your reader can understand. We train you in writing emails that are simple and clear so you can explain even complicated procedures in ways that eliminate confusion.
This email writing course was developed in cooperation with Service Strategies, Inc., a company that specializes in working with technical call centers. The entire training program contains two courses: BWC495 Basic Writing Skills for Customer Support Representatives and BWC497 Writing Customer Support Messages. If you register for both courses at the same time, the tuition is reduced.
When You Complete This Course...
- You will know how to quickly identify your customers’ problems and structure your email responses into logical blocks to facilitate customer comprehension.
- You will learn the skill of writing email that is clear and concise on the first draft, reducing the number of customer callbacks and email exchanges.
- You will be more efficient when reviewing and editing your support email responses.
- Your customers will appreciate your clarity and respect for their time.
How It Works
When you enroll, we give you access to all the online lessons and training materials. Each lesson builds on the lessons that precede it. We offer clear explanations for every part of our training and plenty of real-world examples of how to apply the skills you are learning.
Set Your Own Pace
You go at your own pace and submit assignments when you are ready. You don’t have to be online with other students or perform activities at specific times.
Your instructor evaluates all your work, coaches you through learning the skills, and gives you personalized feedback on what you are doing well and what still needs polish. You can contact your instructor at any time if you have questions about your training, business writing, or the English language.
When you finish the course within four months, you receive a graduation certificate.