Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations below for our most popular combinations.
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations in the right column for our most popular combinations.
Communicate clearly and quickly with customers.
As a call center representative, you are often the first and last contact between the customer and your company. Your ability to communicate clearly and efficiently reflects on the business. You have the know-how to answer customer questions and solve their problem, but it can still be a challenge to communicate the solution clearly, especially under time pressure. This course teaches you to write clearly and correctly, so your customers always understand your explanations, and your writing follows the rules of business grammar.
Take This Course If ...
- You understand your customers' issues, but you’re not always sure how to explain the solution in a way they will understand.
- You find yourself taking a long time to write simple instructions and procedures.
- Your customers often call or write back confused or needing further clarification.
This course teaches you how to compose your writing in easy-to-read blocks that your reader can understand. We train you to write simply and clearly, and to explain even complicated procedures in a way that eliminates confusion.
This special course was developed in cooperation with Service Strategies, Inc., a company that specializes in working with technical call centers. The entire training program contains two courses: BWC495 Basic Writing Skills for Customer Support Representatives and BWC497 Writing Customer Support Messages. If you register for both courses at the same time, the tuition is reduced.
When You Complete This Course ...
- You will know how to quickly identify your customers’ problems and structure your responses into logical blocks to facilitate customer comprehension.
- You will understand how to write clearly and concisely on the first draft, reducing the number of customer callbacks and email exchanges.
- You will be more efficient when reviewing and editing your written responses.
- Your customers will appreciate your clarity and respect for their time.
How It Works
When you enroll, we give you access to all the online lessons and training materials. Each lesson builds on the lessons that precede it. We offer clear explanations for every part of our training and plenty of real-world examples of how to apply the skills you are learning.
Set Your Own Pace
You go at your own pace and submit assignments when you are ready. You don’t have to be online with other students or perform activities at specific times.
Your instructor evaluates all your work, coaches you through learning the skills, and gives you personalized feedback on what you are doing well and what still needs polish. You can contact your instructor at any time if you have questions about your training, business writing, or the English language.
When you finish the course within four months, you receive a graduation certificate.