Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations below for our most popular combinations.
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations in the right column for our most popular combinations.
Clear, objective audit reports give management the necessary insight to make decisions.
An organization can only correct and refine its performance with the help of meticulous, objective audits. Without the insight that audit reports provide, management can’t address problems because it can’t see them. It isn’t enough to shovel data into a document and put it in front of decision makers. To serve their purpose, findings have to be well structured and presented clearly.
Take This Course If ...
- You want to learn how to highlight important problems and nonconformities so that management doesn’t miss them.
- You want training in understanding inferences, facts, and judgments, and how they should connect to your conclusions.
- You want to know how and when to integrate visual data into your audit reports.
- You want to write clear, well-organized, professional audit reports.
This course teaches you to organize audit data into clear, concise, logically structured, objective reports. You will learn how to present your data in a user-friendly way that makes them useful instead of merely correct.
When You Complete This Course ...
- You will know how to use guideposts to steer your readers through your findings.
- You will understand the role that evidence plays in confirming when problems occur.
- You will understand how to write concise, logically structured, and objective audit reports that present data clearly, so readers can take action and fix problems.
- You will learn how to target your work to your readers’ level of expertise.
How It Works
When you enroll, we give you access to all the online lessons and training materials. Each lesson builds on the lessons that precede it. We offer clear explanations for every part of our training and plenty of real-world examples of how to apply the skills you are learning.
Set Your Own Pace
You go at your own pace and submit assignments when you are ready. You don’t have to be online with other students or perform activities at specific times.
Your instructor evaluates all your work, coaches you through learning the skills, and gives you personalized feedback on what you are doing well and what still needs polish. You can contact your instructor at any time if you have questions about your training, business writing, or the English language.
When you finish the course within four months, you receive a graduation certificate.