Writing Clear, Objective Audit Reports
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations below for our most popular combinations.
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations in the right column for our most popular combinations.
Writing audit reports that give management the necessary insight to make decisions.
An organization can only correct and refine its performance with the help of meticulous, objective audits. Without the insight that audit reports provide, management can’t address problems because it can’t see them. It isn’t enough to shovel data into a document and put it in front of decision makers. To serve their purpose, findings have to be well structured and presented clearly.
- Learn the best practices for writing audit reports
- Learn how to write well-organized, clear, concise audit reports
- Learn how to give your readers what they expect and want
- Receive extensive, helpful comments on your reports
- Learn the best practices for incorporating clear explanations of data objectively
- Learn to choose the correct business vocabulary
This course teaches you to organize audit data into clear, concise, logically structured, objective audit reports. You will learn how to present your data in a user-friendly way that makes the audit report useful instead of merely correct.
When You Complete This Course...
- You will know how to use guideposts to steer your readers through your findings.
- You will understand the role that evidence plays in confirming when problems occur.
- You will understand how to write concise, logically structured, and objective audit reports that present data clearly, so readers can take action and fix problems.
- You will learn how to target your work to your readers’ level of expertise.
How It Works
When you enroll, we give you access to all the online lessons and training materials. Each lesson builds on the lessons that precede it. We offer clear explanations for every part of our training and plenty of real-world examples of how to apply the skills you are learning.
Set Your Own Pace
You go at your own pace and submit assignments when you are ready. You don’t have to be online with other students or perform activities at specific times.
Your instructor evaluates all your work, coaches you through learning the skills, and gives you personalized feedback on what you are doing well and what still needs polish. You can contact your instructor at any time if you have questions about your training, business writing, or the English language.
When you finish the course within four months, you receive a graduation certificate.