Writing Coaching for Executive Nonnative Speakers of English
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations below for our most popular combinations.
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations in the right column for our most popular combinations.
We tailor this tutorial in language and grammar to your skills.
As you advance in your career and take on more responsibility, your writing ability is on display to a wider audience. The stakes are higher and it’s more important that your work has polish and impact. If you speak English well, but it isn’t your first language, your writing ability may sometimes slow you down. If you want guidance, we can help.
This course is tailored to teach you exactly what you need to learn most. We begin with an evaluation of your writing. Then the instructor determines what additional language and grammar training you need to write high-quality business documents. We help you fix the specific mistakes you are making, without wasting time on what you already know.
- A special course for nonnative speakers focusing on language, grammar, punctuation, spelling, word usage, and sentence structure
- Full assessment of your writing needs and coaching by your instructor
- Extensive comments on your writing with tutoring where you need it
- Teaching the skills you need and skills you don’t even realize you need
- Tailored assignments to give you the skills you need
- Improves your writing so people don’t have to proofread your work
This is a tutorial course intended for executives and managers who want the individual attention and focused training that will help them write with impact and effectiveness.
Your instructor checks samples of your writing for clarity, grammar, punctuation, spelling, usage, and sentence structure. Your instructor explains how the text should be written and provides examples of proper usage. Your instructor coaches you through learning the skills and evaluates your learning as you progress through the course.
When You Complete This Course...
- You will have mastered the skills you need to improve your English language and grammar.
- You will learn to avoid errors in language, grammar, spelling, punctuation, word usage, and sentence structure in your business writing, including those you don’t know you make.
- You will know how to avoid the common mistakes in language and grammar that even native speakers make in their business writing.
How It Works
This is a tutorial course. We base our training on your specific needs. To start, you send writing samples to your instructor. Your instructor reads each sample to identify skills you need to learn, points out the problems, shows you how your text should be written, and provides any tutoring or coaching you need to learn how to write the sentences correctly.
Your instructor gives you links to training materials that teach you the skills you need, answers your questions, and shows you how to apply what you learn to your own writing. You will repeat this process as you continue to improve your writing skills to make sure you learn as many skills as we can teach you during the course.
You submit examples of your writing by email, and your instructor responds with personalized lessons that focus on what you need to improve. The training materials are online. You have access to all of them when you register.
Set Your Own Pace
You go at your own pace and submit assignments when you are ready. You don’t have to be online with other students or perform activities at specific times.
Your instructor evaluates all your activities and examinations, coaches you through learning the skills, and gives you personalized feedback on what you are doing well and what still needs polish. You can contact your instructor at any time if you have questions about your training, business writing, or the English language.
When you finish the course within four months, you will receive a graduation certificate.
You may purchase the textbook we use from a bookseller such as Amazon.com, but the textbook is not required for the course. You will also study online training materials.
- Tutorial courses are customized to your training needs.