Writing Specialized Reports
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations below for our most popular combinations.
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations in the right column for our most popular combinations.
A course in best practices for business report writing.
The specifics may vary from one project to another, but the underlying principles and standards for business report writing are the same. This course identifies the specialized business reports specific to your field and teaches you to write clear, quality business reports using samples of your own writing as the study materials.
- Learn the best practices for writing the reports you write in your work
- Learn how to write well-organized, clear, concise reports
- Learn how to guide readers through your explanations
- Receive extensive, helpful comments on your reports
- Learn the best practices for writing informative, readable reports
- Learn to choose the correct business vocabulary
The five writing assignments of this course ask you to submit business report writing that is part of your work routine. Your instructor helps you apply the general skills of good business report writing to the specialized work you produce. You get detailed feedback on your reports and help revising them. The instructor coaches you through any skills you need to learn.
When You Complete This Course...
- You will understand the basic principles of report writing and how to put them to use to solve the specific report writing challenges of your job.
- You will write the business documents your company or agency requires that are well written, clear, well-organized, and concise.
How It Works
When you enroll, we give you access to all the online lessons and training materials. Each lesson builds on the lessons that precede it. We offer clear explanations for every part of our training and plenty of real-world examples of how to apply the skills you are learning.
Set Your Own Pace
You go at your own pace and submit assignments when you are ready. You don’t have to be online with other students or perform activities at specific times.
Your instructor evaluates all your work, coaches you through learning the skills, and gives you personalized feedback on what you are doing well and what still needs polish. You can contact your instructor at any time if you have questions about your training, business writing, or the English language.
When you finish the course within four months, you receive a graduation certificate.