Writing Effective Sales Letters
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations below for our most popular combinations.
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations in the right column for our most popular combinations.
Writing sales letters that sell requires special skills.
Sales writing moves the customer to share your excitement and conviction about the product you’re selling and motivates them to want to know more. You won’t make a sale by merely sending information. You need to learn how to write sales letters that bring language to life and convey a compelling motivation to learn more. But how do you do that in a simple email or a letter? This course provides the training you need in writing sales letters that sell.
- Learn all the best practices for writing sales letters that sell
- Learn to write clearly and persuasively
- Learn the best practices for writing reader-oriented sales letters
- Learn how to draw readers through your message
- Learn to write structure the letter to get action
- Learn to choose the business vocabulary for writing sales letters that influence readers
The Writing Effective Sales Letters course teaches sales professionals how to write sales letters that move a potential customer to action.
You study three books:
- A sales-letter book that relies on a practical approach to understanding how to write sales copy from the reader’s perspective
- A book that focuses on writing sales letters to customers that motivate readers to respond to your call to action
- A direct-sales book that teaches the skills of writing direct mail that has a strong impact and gets results
When You Complete This Course...
- You will have learned and practiced proven strategies to catch and hold your reader’s attention.
- You will understand how to cultivate excitement in your reader and motivate them to take action.
- You will grasp the core principles of laying out your ideas and pitches concisely and with conviction.
How It Works
When you enroll, we give you access to all the online lessons and training materials. Each lesson builds on the lessons that precede it. We offer clear explanations for every part of our training and plenty of real-world examples of how to apply the skills you are learning.
Set Your Own Pace
You go at your own pace and submit assignments when you are ready. You don’t have to be online with other students or perform activities at specific times.
Your instructor evaluates all your work, coaches you through learning the skills, and gives you personalized feedback on what you are doing well and what still needs polish. You can contact your instructor at any time if you have questions about your training, business writing, or the English language.
When you finish the course within four months, you receive a graduation certificate.
You may purchase the textbooks from a bookseller such as Amazon.com. You will also study online training materials.