Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations below for our most popular combinations.
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations in the right column for our most popular combinations.
White papers have a profound persuasive effect on readers.
In one recent study, 82 percent of business-to-business buyers say they use white papers to research their buying options. Learn to write white papers that achieve your goals by catching your readers attention, making your case, and clearly explaining the issues and solutions.
Take This Course If ...
- You want to open up new marketing channels for your business by expanding your pitches into detailed explanations.
- You want to advocate for your company’s products or services by demonstrating why your solutions to the big problems in your industry are superior to those of your rivals.
- You want to develop compelling promotional materials for customers, prospective investors, or new partners.
- You want to put forth your position to explain an issue or problem and your solution.
We teach you to write effective white papers that convey valuable content and make the case for your position. You learn what to include and what to leave out, how to use visual elements to support your argument, and what format best suits your subject.
When You Complete This Course ...
- You’ll know how to turn your pitches into compelling explanations that enhance your company’s public profile by establishing expertise in your industry.
- You’ll be able to write white papers that are clear, informative, and persuasive.
How It Works
When you enroll, we give you access to all the online lessons and training materials. Each lesson builds on the lessons that precede it. We offer clear explanations for every part of our training and plenty of real-world examples of how to apply the skills you are learning.
Set Your Own Pace
You go at your own pace and submit assignments when you are ready. You don’t have to be online with other students or perform activities at specific times.
Your instructor evaluates all your work, coaches you through learning the skills, and gives you personalized feedback on what you are doing well and what still needs polish. You can contact your instructor at any time if you have questions about your training, business writing, or the English language.
When you finish the course within four months, you receive a graduation certificate.