Writing White Papers that Have Impact
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations below for our most popular combinations.
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations in the right column for our most popular combinations.
Writing white papers can have a profound persuasive effect on readers.
In one recent study, 82 percent of business-to-business buyers say they use white papers to research their buying options. Learn the skills involved in writing white papers that achieve your goals by catching your readers attention, making your case, and clearly explaining the issues and solutions.
- Learn the best practices for writing white papers that have impact
- Actually write a white paper to receive coaching from your instructor
- Learn how to select content that will influence readers
- Learn to analyze your readers so you have maximum success
- Learn to write clear words, sentences, and paragraphs
- Learn to structure the paper so you guide readers through your thoughts
We teach you the skills for writing white papers that convey valuable content and make the case for your position. You learn how to write white papers with content that will have impact, how to use visual elements to support your argument, and what format best suits your subject.
When You Complete This Course...
- You’ll know how to turn your pitches into compelling explanations by writing white papers that show your expertise in your industry.
- You’ll learn how to write white papers that are clear, informative, and persuasive.
How It Works
When you enroll, we give you access to all the online lessons and training materials. Each lesson builds on the lessons that precede it. We offer clear explanations for every part of our training and plenty of real-world examples of how to apply the skills you are learning.
Set Your Own Pace
You go at your own pace and submit assignments when you are ready. You don’t have to be online with other students or perform activities at specific times.
Your instructor evaluates all your work, coaches you through learning the skills, and gives you personalized feedback on what you are doing well and what still needs polish. You can contact your instructor at any time if you have questions about your training, business writing, or the English language.
When you finish the course within four months, you receive a graduation certificate.