Using Microsoft Word to Create Quality Business Documents
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations below for our most popular combinations.
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations in the right column for our most popular combinations.
Microsoft Word has many powerful tools every business writer should knowMost business writers use Microsoft Word like a typewriter. However, Word is a powerful composing and publishing tool that will revolutionize your business writing. You can use it to improve your writing, identify errors, format your text with a keystroke, give consistency to your documents, and just generally make your writing easier, more polished, and more professional. This course teaches the most useful of Word's capabilities.
- Word will automatically format your documents.
- You can use styles that give your writing polish and clarity.
- Create tables, running headers, and other features.
- Transform your writing with page layouts.
- Use numbered and bulleted lists.
- Create section and page breaks.
Course DescriptionMicrosoft Word has given every business writer all the powerful tools that were available only to publishers, professional editors, and proofreaders. This course will teach you how to use of this marvelous tool in your writing.
When You Complete This Course...
- Format your business documents as professional publications
- Ensure your business writing is correct and polished
- Use devices such as tables to present your information clearly
- Set tabs, headers, footers, page numbering, margins, and other formatting
- Use typography and formatting for words that make your writing clear
- Create styles so you can format text at a single click
- Create perfect spacing of paragraphs, pages, and sections
- Create paragraph and section breaks
How It Works
When you enroll, we give you access to all the online lessons and training materials. Each lesson builds on the lessons that precede it. We offer clear explanations for every part of our training and plenty of real-world examples of how to apply the skills you are learning.
Set Your Own Pace
You go at your own pace and submit assignments when you are ready. You don’t have to be online with other students or perform activities at specific times.
Your instructor evaluates all your work, coaches you through learning the skills, and gives you personalized feedback on what you are doing well and what still needs polish. You can contact your instructor at any time if you have questions about your training, business writing, or the English language.
When you finish the course within four months, you receive a graduation certificate.