Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations below for our most popular combinations.
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations in the right column for our most popular combinations.
Applications for funding must stand out in a highly competitive marketplace.
If you work for a non-profit, research firm, NGO, or charity, you already know that grant writing is what keeps the lights on. How can you better persuade potential donors that your organization is indispensable and deserves support?
Take This Course If ...
- You find that many of your grant applications are rejected, and you want to get better results for what you know is a worthy cause.
- You want guidance in using the right format for your proposal so readers can easily navigate it.
- You want to know the best practices for writing grant proposals.
- You want to learn how to capture and hold your readers' attention so you can earn their support.
The Grant Writing Skills course teaches you how to develop grant proposals from conception through publication. You work with your instructor to draft and polish a grant proposal for a real or hypothetical reader. If you are currently working on a grant proposal, you may use it as your project for the course.
When You Complete This Course ...
- You will know the necessary ingredients for writing a winning proposal that stands above the competition.
- You will learn how to align your proposal with the mission and goals of a granting agency.
- You will have written and refined a proposal that clearly states your organization’s needs and goals that can be used as a template for future proposals.
How It Works
When you enroll, we give you access to all the online lessons and training materials. Each lesson builds on the lessons that precede it. We offer clear explanations for every part of our training and plenty of real-world examples of how to apply the skills you are learning.
Set Your Own Pace
You go at your own pace and submit assignments when you are ready. You don’t have to be online with other students or perform activities at specific times.
Your instructor evaluates all your work, coaches you through learning the skills, and gives you personalized feedback on what you are doing well and what still needs polish. You can contact your instructor at any time if you have questions about your training, business writing, or the English language.
When you finish the course within four months, you receive a graduation certificate.
You may purchase the textbooks from a bookseller such as Amazon.com. You will also study online training materials.