Coaching through Writing Actual Documents
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations below for our most popular combinations.
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations in the right column for our most popular combinations.
You can greatly improve your writing with the right coaching.
Do you need help with a crucial report or proposal? Do you want more than just editing or proofreading notes? If you face a critical writing challenge at work and want hands-on guidance, we can help. This course is a writing tutorial. Your instructor evaluates writing you're doing as part of your job, helps you refine as you go, and gives you training that will be helpful to your specific needs. This is a writing coaching course that will teach you whatever skills you need to write well.
- An individualized course focused on teaching you the specific skills you need
- Uses any business writing you are currently writing in your work
- Extensive writing tutoring and writing coaching addressing your writing needs
- Attention to all areas of your writing: grammar, conciseness, vocabulary, organization and others
- Drawing lessons from any of our 45 business writing courses to fit your writing skill needs
- Attention to you and your writing from your own business writing coach
In the Coaching through Writing Actual Documents course, your business writing instructor evaluates drafts of documents you're writing. It is an ideal way to polish your work while enhancing your overall writing skills. You get comments on all aspects of your writing: grammar, clarity, structure, effectiveness, word choice, sentence structure, impact on the reader, style, and anything else your business writing instructor sees that you need. Enroll in this course if you are writing business documents and you want writing coaching to produce business documents of the highest quality to achieve your goals.
When You Complete This Course...
- You will have impressive pieces of your own business writing in hand that you can use as models in the future.
- You will understand how to apply the business writing skills you learn to all your future writing projects.
- You will have confidence in your writing because you will know a highly qualified writing coach has identified your weaknesses and has taught you how to eliminate them.
How It Works
This is a tutorial course. We base our training on your specific needs. To start, you send writing samples to your instructor. Your instructor reads each sample to identify skills you need to learn, points out the problems, shows you how your text should be written, and provides any tutoring or coaching you need to learn how to write the sentences correctly.
Your instructor gives you links to training materials that teach you the skills you need, answers your questions, and shows you how to apply what you learn to your own writing. You will repeat this process as you continue to improve your writing skills to make sure you learn as many skills as we can teach you during the course.
You submit examples of your writing by email, and your instructor responds with personalized lessons that focus on what you need to improve. The training materials are online. You have access to all of them when you register.
Set Your Own Pace
You go at your own pace and submit assignments when you are ready. You don’t have to be online with other students or perform activities at specific times.
Your instructor evaluates all your activities and examinations, coaches you through learning the skills, and gives you personalized feedback on what you are doing well and what still needs polish. You can contact your instructor at any time if you have questions about your training, business writing, or the English language.
When you finish the course within four months, you will receive a graduation certificate.