Business Research Report Writing Skills
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations below for our most popular combinations.
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations in the right column for our most popular combinations.
Learn how to communicate your research clearly and confidently so your readers understand the value of your analysis.
When you write a business research report, you are providing your company with research results and analyses that are important to your company’s success. Critical decisions may be based on your work.
- Teaching the best practices for writing business reports
- Learn how to organize clear, concise reports
- Learn what to include in the research report
- Your instructor will write comments on your emails and coach you
- Learn how to get down to writing and write efficiently
- Learn the best practices for putting research into the report
- Learn to choose the correct business vocabulary
Our Business Research Report Writing Skills course teaches you how to prepare reports summarizing the results of your research for use by internal clients in accomplishing business goals. You study the basic principles of report writing and then apply what you learn to your own work. Your instructor reads your writing assignments and gives you extensive individual feedback.
When You Complete This Course...
- You will know how to condense what you’ve learned into compelling, useful documents.
- You will understand the basic principles of research report writing and how to put them to use to create impressive and easy-to-read reports.
How It Works
When you enroll, we give you access to all the online lessons and training materials. Each lesson builds on the lessons that precede it. We offer clear explanations for every part of our training and plenty of real-world examples of how to apply the skills you are learning.
Set Your Own Pace
You go at your own pace and submit assignments when you are ready. You don’t have to be online with other students or perform activities at specific times.
Your instructor evaluates all your work, coaches you through learning the skills, and gives you personalized feedback on what you are doing well and what still needs polish. You can contact your instructor at any time if you have questions about your training, business writing, or the English language.
When you finish the course within four months, you receive a graduation certificate.
- The client and audience
- Objectives and specifications for the research report
- Facts, conclusions, inferences, and judgments
- Paraphrasing, summarizing, synthesizing, and filtering objectively
- Using guideposts for clarity
- Writing clearly
- Bibliographic methods
- Writing concisely
- Research report format and publishing