Business Report Writing
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations below for our most popular combinations.
Save 10% off each course when you enroll in two or more courses. See suggested combinations in the right column for our most popular combinations.
The best practices for writing business reports in a high-quality course.
The style and form vary from company to company, but the core principles and best practices of business report writing are the same. We teach you how to write business reports that will be useful in any business.
- Learn the best practices for writing business reports
- Learn how to plan and organize clear, concise reports
- Learn how to guide readers so they praise the report for clarity
- Receive extensive, helpful comments on the reports you write
- Learn how to get down to writing and write efficiently
- Learn the best practices for writing informative, readable reports
- Learn to choose the correct business vocabulary
The Business Report Writing course teaches the skills required for writing business reports that are clear and explicit. We focus on the structure critical to all business report writing, providing the fundamental knowledge you can use in any business context.
We work on five samples of your own writing. Your instructor will evaluate your work and coach you through the skills you need to learn.
When You Complete This Course...
- You will know how to identify your readers and tailor your work to their expectations and work goals.
- You will understand the basic principles of report writing and how to put them to use to create impressive and easy-to-read reports.
- You will be able to write clear, well-organized, professional business reports.
How It Works
When you enroll, we give you access to all the online lessons and training materials. Each lesson builds on the lessons that precede it. We offer clear explanations for every part of our training and plenty of real-world examples of how to apply the skills you are learning.
Set Your Own Pace
You go at your own pace and submit assignments when you are ready. You don’t have to be online with other students or perform activities at specific times.
Your instructor evaluates all your work, coaches you through learning the skills, and gives you personalized feedback on what you are doing well and what still needs polish. You can contact your instructor at any time if you have questions about your training, business writing, or the English language.
When you finish the course within four months, you receive a graduation certificate.